Friday 13 May 2011

How am I supposed to breathe without air?


I think one of my greatest fears in life is drowning. The thought of not being able to catch my next breath horrifies me. Drowning...scares me.

But I begin to ask myself....

Is that so much different then life right now?

I realize that one cannot live without hope - and in many ways - hope is like that next breath. Hope is the air that we breathe. Hope of something better - and a hope of something more.

My life seems like a pretty steady string of tsunami waves lately. But you see - I'm strong. Waves wipe everything out - and I rebuild. But with each dream and hope that comes to a close and with each dream and hope that wash away - I can't help but ask myself - How am I supposed to breathe without air?




No comments:

Post a Comment